December 2, 2010

Muse 101 -Part One

Muse is one of many superbands that i love. i love almost all of their songs including the covered versions of house of the rising sun and can't take my eyes off you.

Muse songs also sooth my ears and my mind and make me will endeavour myself to keep on walking... hence, the band has inspired me to pluck my guitar stroke and to buy my first electric six-strings...

these are muse songs that unintended-ly tributed to my life...

ALBUM: Showbiz

1. "Sunburn" : reminds me on one of my best friends who used to hate the composition of the song's lyrics. he used to make fun by saying she burns like the stars the stars burn like her... LOL

2. "Muscle Museum" : reminds me on my friend sapong who got obsessed with this song soon after he heard it for the first time. what a good adolescent days i had...

3. "Fillip" : Nothing much to say... listen to this song before the desperation days (15th february and 26th december) haaha... And it's gonna be our last memory and it's led me on and on to you

4. "Falling Down" : Listen to this song when you are depressed... you know it wasn't you


5. "Cave" : Burn this song to whom you are going to leave (for good) it's a good break-up song tho...

6. "Showbiz" : listen to this song when you're rebelling... They make me, make me dream your dreams
They make me, make me scream your screams


7. "Unintended" : Busk this song to your loved one or ones.. it will make them wet...


8. "Uno" : Tribute this song to those who blew it away...

9. "Sober" : 
And you're the only reason that I remain unfrozen.

10. "Escape" : reminds me on my matriculation mate named naz(i forgot her real name) who is a loyal fan of muse. this song is suitable who had a happy "paid-off revenging break-up"... to escape your meaningless

11. "Overdue" : 
So why should I care? I'm young, but I know when I'm aroused...


12. "Hate This & I'll Love You" : listen to this song when you are lonely during rain at night... SERIOUSLY... 
it's a kick!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

be my "unintended"...lalalala...

Post a Comment